Friday, September 23, 2011

Isn't 11 enough?


Isn’t 11 enough? Really! She could have just stopped with me. Then she had to go get that silly little golden girl Levi. And when I finally have her trained the way I want her…. She tells me we are sending her away. YAY!!!!! But wait. Apparently there is a catch to this plan. It means we are getting a baby puppy. When I heard this I was so mad I ate corn cobs (but that’s a whole other story, I don’t recommend it). He is a male golden/lab cross and his name begins with “O”. I bet it’s something stupid like Onomonopeia! I have to meet him on Sunday and then at least I get three more weeks of relative peace. Sigh…. Anyone have any steak I can drown my sorrows in? (Don’t tell Mom, I’m only supposed to be eating rice)Thirteen. Some people say it’s a lucky number….we’ll see about that!

-Rembrandt

No comments:

Post a Comment