Sunday, November 13, 2016

I won the lottery!



Hi, my name is Griffith! But my friends call me Griff.
On October 29th I won the lottery.

You see these people came into Homeward Bound Golden Rescue. They were looking for a buddy for their dog Isaac. This is what they told the people they wanted:
"An older dog. Because people dump old dogs in shelters when they get to be too much of a hassle and we want to give one an AWESOME last few years!"
I mean seriously.... the lottery!
I just had to not be a crazy puppy (apparently they had enough of those),  get along with dogs and win them over? Piece of cake!

So I gave my best cute face and snuggled up... And guess what??? They took me home!!!

This place is awesome! So many smells!
 
The butt scratches are amazing!
 
They never forget my old dog meds, so I always can run around like a pup!

My brother is pretty cool too! ( He needs to learn to smile for the camera though)  

 They do have this thing though that likes to jump on me and bite my face.....

I guess she's pretty cool though too...

The one thing I have not figured out though is how Isaac goes through the wall. They keep trying to teach me....But I think they should just keep opening the door for me...
 
Life is so good now!!!
Totally worth the wait!!!
You will be hearing lots more from me!
-Griff out

No comments:

Post a Comment