Sunday, November 20, 2016

The Wise Old Guy

 
So this place is kinda cool...

 Lots of room to run....

 Stuff to sniff

 People to look lovingly at (and fool them into thinking I'm a sweet little thing)

 Faces to lick (or maul)

 And cuddle...

 But I hear everything might be changing soon....

 Not sure how I feel about that!

 
Griff laughed at me when I told him of my worries!

He said close your eyes real tight and imagine the best outcome ever....

 I said it would be me becoming a guide dog.... He said that would happen for sure....
Wherever happened.

He's a wise old guy! I hope he's right!


                                                       
                                                      Phanniman Report! 
 Phantom is in Phase 8
Looks like we may hang out here a while finding our perfect person!
Phase 8—Final testing, finishing, and pre-matching
Dogs are tested for obedience, blindfold, traffic, and buildings. Dogs practice with less experiences handlers. Some dogs are given special training like how to push a crosswalk button. Dogs are prepared to enter class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment