Monday, November 28, 2016

The last of the supervised....

 
Then there was Kira!

 Another Goldie! And a crazy one at that!
 She was career changed for over exuberance and went to live with my sister's yearbook advisor.

After Kira came Smidge...
 She was the first of Flossie's babies. Look family photo. My sister has Flossie and I have Smidge. My parents are in the background.

 She was the first dog I could really claim. While I'd been to meetings with the others and helped with the training, my name was finally on this application as a co-raiser!

 She became a guide dog of course!

Love the Smidgie!

 Kirby came next. And she was my first puppy that was all my own (and a golden of course!)

 Boy did I love her!

 There was a rule in my house growing up that if we wanted to keep raising puppies we couldn't keep any career changes... I would have stopped raising for Kirby!
Good thing she became a guide dog!!!!

 Amara was from the last Flossie litter. We weren't planning on getting her but Flossie had a heart attack  and it was our last chance to raise a baby. She was still around waiting for us in the kennel because her Mama had gotten a little exuberant cleaning and she was missing a toe!
  The three toed wonder became a guide dog!!!

Then came Hartley...

 He was a naughty guy!

 But he put up with my shenanigans so I can't complain much!

He was career changed and went to live with one of my dad's motorcycle friends
 
Then came Rembrandt!
He met me at the airport when I got home from a yearbook trip.
Biggest fluffball ever!
He tortured poor Kiva (our career change that someone else raised) cause he was a naughty kid!
(Guess karma sucks sometimes :-)

 But he also put up with my shenanigans. Yes he is the princess and I am the frog!

 And was ultimately career changed for "over exuberance and dog distraction"
(Best decision GDB ever made)

Don't know why my parents let me keep him. I was headed off to college. I guess it was because "I wasn't going to raise anymore puppies!"
Best Decision Ever
Thanks Mom and Dad!

So that's it for puppies raised with supervision. Onto Crazier times!


No comments:

Post a Comment