Thursday, October 13, 2011

Collotype will miss me....

Today was my last day to go to work with Mom. 
I think Collotype Labels is going to miss my cheery face!

I was super nice and brought pumpkin chocolate chip cookies to celebrate.
(The sign says "Have a cookie and say good-bye to Levi" with my cute little mug next to it)

Everyone even signed a going away card for me. 
(Mom said she will read it to me later. She didn't want to cry at work.)

I spent most of my day like I normally do. Sleeping on my bed and chewing my bone.
But at the end on the day they told me they had a surprise for me!

I thought I was finally going to get to drink with everyone. (Come on! Aren't I old enough yet? I AM going to college!!!)




 But it turns out someone had brought me a special treat. It was sooooooooooo tasty.

So thanks for the fun Collotype! It's been a blast! Now its time for me to move on in my journey. Thanks so much for your part in my training. (Especially you Mr. Horizon Flexo Press, couldn't have done it without you) I leave you in the (hopefully) very capable paws of Mr. Ocho.

See you at Graduation!




No comments:

Post a Comment