Thursday, October 20, 2011

I'm growing up so fast

I'm getting BIG!!!!!!


This is me when I was 8 weeks old when my Mom first picked me up.... I was 15 pounds( I'm with my buddy Eeyore so you can tell how much I'm growing)








This is me today 10/19/2011
I'm 11 weeks old (roughly) and weigh
21 pounds!!!!!
 Just for comparison sake (and because Mom thinks he's cute and I want to keep them both happy) here is Rembrandt next to Eeyore. He weighs 70 pounds.


Now for the Levi Report (drum roll please)



Levi is in Phase 0!!!!!!! YAY!!!!

 For those of you that don't know what phases are here is a description Mom gave me to put up for you. There are 8 total but I will post description as she enters them.

Phase 0- Arvival Period
The dog comes to the kennel and gets acquainted. The dog gets to walk around the campus and gets placed with a kennelmate that she plays well together with. The dog gets daily grooming,  any needed meds, cuddle time with humans, and is introduced to the community run playtime. The dog also goes through a health screening which includes hip x-rays,  a formal veterinarian exam,  an eye exam,  and and accurate weight. The dog is also made up to date on her vaccinations. Once all of this is done, the dog is placed in a "string" that contains 8-10 dogs.


No comments:

Post a Comment