Friday, October 21, 2011

A HORRIBLE thing happened...


  Hi Everyone! This is Rembrandt! I want to tell you about this HORRIBLE thing that has happened to me...

His name is Ocho (see photo of demon below) and Mom brought him home on Sunday.
Don't let that cute face fool you.....he's the devil in fur!
I tried to give Mom my best pouty face to get her to take it back where it came from. (I mean we just got rid of the other thing. Can't an old man catch a break?)
But she didn't listen so I had to make my message a little clearer. (In case you can't tell I chewed up all of the demons paperwork. That should make him disappear right?)


But alas....The demon is still here....and I continue to pout....at least it's tied up.....


 Why does she need a new puppy anyway? She already has the cutest puppy in the world! And I can ride a motorcycle!

Sigh...I guess I'll figure something out....
-Rembrandt

No comments:

Post a Comment