Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Humans are weird! And boy do they like to take pictures. Well I guess they can't help it when they have a puppy as cute as me! Anyways! It's Halloween so we went to the pumpkin patch this weekend.
John said I had to walk because I was a big boy. (I think he was just too lazy to carry me, and Mom wanted pictures)
First they made me sit in the middle of a bunch of pumpkins and so they could take my cute mug! I know, I know, I'm darling!
Then we found this cool rotted out one. I think someone was hungry and ate half of it. I wanted to eat the other half but Mom said no and I had to get my picture taken by it TOO!
 By this point I was TIRED (puppy legs are short) so I convinced John he should carry me a bit. He listens well to puppy talk.

But I guess his arms must have gotten tired because they stuck me in the wagon with this pumpkin. He's a pretty good looking pumpkin.....not as cute as me though!



The pumpkin patch was fun.....but let me tell you about the icky gross part of Halloween!
They make you wear a silly costume! I mean the little green vest I can rock.....but a hat and tie......
COOOOOOMMME ONNNNNNNN!!!!!!

 Mom tried to make me wear it at work but I his my face so no one could see me!
Glad the silly humans only do this once a year.....right?

-Ocho



2 comments: