Monday, October 10, 2011

Last Weekend Before College

 So I've decided that there are a few good things about going to college. Well mostly its just we get to do cool things and I get stuff.  See here Mom and I are the Golden Gate Bridge this weekend. Fun huh?



We brought Rembrandt too because I like him! We didn't stay too long in the city though because all the airplanes made it crazy busy.
 


So then we went shopping and found a store that they named after me. How cool is that?



 Also last week I convinced Mom I needed a new dog bed at Target. (Who can say no to a cute little golden who lays down on the bed in the store and stares up at you) But maybe she just bought it so I'd sleep in this one last weekend....


This weekend I convinced her I needed another....Ummmm I think it may have become Rembrandt's though....Oh well.....

-Levi

No comments:

Post a Comment