Sunday, October 23, 2011

Winning over Rembrandt

Hi my name is Ocho and I'm looking for friends.... I really really want to be Rembrandt's friend.
Here's the story of how hard I'm trying!

 He started out REALLY not liking me!


I thought about becoming a sandwich.... (Rembrandt LOVES food) But I'm not sure that would have solved the problem....


I really do miss him. Those three weeks I spent were fun! I might have to come visit him. But for now I need to work on making Rembrandt my friend, he will come around!


He's resisting....


 But I think I'm breaking him down..... I'll get there. He will love me. I'm so lovable! Everyone loves me! (except Remmy)







1 comment:

  1. I raised Montegos brother Medford. Medford is now a breeder and his first litter was born yesterday.

    ReplyDelete